Thursday 11 June 2015

P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han



There are two kinds of girls in this world. The kind who breaks hearts and the kind who gets her heart broken.

P.S I Still Love You is the second book in the To All The Boys I Loved Before series. I only just finished TATBILB a week or so ago and although I think it could've ended there with an extra chapter or two I also enjoyed having a second book. This was a nice contemporary young adult book that didn't really offer anything out of the ordinary but was simply an enjoyable read.

The characters could be a little frustrating and annoying at times but you can't help but love them at the same time. I loved Kitty and all the interactions between the dad and the girls. I would've preferred if Lara Jean hung out with Lucas more than she did Chris. I didn't really like Chris all that much. I thought the whole thing with Lara Jean and the assassins game was a little stupid. I mean cmon there were much bigger things to be worrying about than who won a game. My biggest frustration though would've been the fact that she didn't give Gen what she deserved. I'm sorry but I'm a spiteful little person and if somebody did that to me I would never forgive them and damn right they would pay for it.

Overall an enjoyable read and I will definitely be checking out some more books by Jenny Han.


No comments:

Post a Comment