Monday 3 August 2015

Bellabox - July 2015 Box



Bellabox is an Australian monthly subscription box which costs $17.95. The boxes can be very hit and miss and can be rather skin care based. I really enjoy getting this box and it has probably been the most successful box in regards to me purchasing products after trying them. They also offer samples of brands that you don't have to break the money bank for. There is often a good balance of expensive to inexpensive products. This box came a little bit late this month. I collected it on the 3rd August which is a little disappointing but that was completely forgotten after I opened the box and saw what I got.

This month we received the following samples:

Modelco Shadow Stick: From watching and reading other unboxings it would appear that this is the product that everybody received in their box. I love the modelco brand I use a lot of their skincare and their mascara's. I received the Portofino shade which is actually a shade that I would've picked for myself. With the exception of mascara I don't wear a lot of eye makeup but will definitely give this a go. A four piece gift set retails for $39.00

Essenzza Fuss Free Naturals Facial Treatment Mask: Wow that was a mouthful. I love using masks and have a bit of a mask addiction. I generally use one a week so to receive one in a subscription box made me very happy. I love the packaging on this one and actually have today off so I will be giving this one a whirl this afternoon. Recommended Retail Price is $4.95

Proactiv Complexion Perfection Hydrator: I was excited to see this in my box as I've always wanted to try the Proactiv products but could never justify the price. I've got a few products on the go similar to this so it might be a little while before I try it but I am definitely excited about this and will definitely be giving it a go. 29.5ml sample. Recommended Retail Price for 89ml is $60.00

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub: I realise I am in the minority when I say this but i'm actually not a huge fan of Neutrogena products. I know a lot of people rave about the brand but my skin always seems to have a bad reaction to the products and I break out. This is a very small sample though so I might still give it a go but based on previous experiences I may give this a miss and give it to my husband to use. 15ml sample. Recommended Retail Price for 125ml is $12.99

Palmolive Body Polish Shower Gel: Yay for shower gels. We go through so much shower gel in our house so i'm always excited when I receive them in a subscription box especially because we normally just get the 1 litre bottles that are on special so not much variety there. I have previously tried the strawberry shower gel from Palmolive and wasn't a huge fan of the smell. I received the Acai Berry shower gel this time though and this one smells amazing. I used this last night and it was definitely a winner. 48ml sample. Recommended Retail Price for 400ml is $6.79

The bonus item in this box was a Compeed Blister Patch which I was really happy with.Whenever I buy new shoes I always get a blister in the first few wears so these blister patches are always handy to have around. I know a lot of people were a little disappointed with this month's box and I must admit mine did look a little better then some of the other boxes. I loved my box this month and would have to say based on my preferences it is the best box that I have received in a long time. I tend to gravitate towards skincare more than makeup anyway so Bellabox is generally always a good box for me. I'm excited to try all of the above items with the exception of the Neutrogena Scrub but my hubby will be more than happy to use it so no wastage there. A definite winner this month and I can't wait to see what will come next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment