Monday 14 September 2015

Camirelli Melts Crate - September Unboxing




The smells that were coming from this box were just amazing. This is my second Camirelli Crate and it has quickly become my favourite monthly subscription box. They offer a number of different crates on their site which range from $25 to $40. The first month I purchased the main Camirelli Crate which was $40 and offers you a wide range of all their products. The second month I got the melts crate for $25 which is much better suited to my needs. This subscription box doesn't run concurrently unless you order a 3 month subscription so you need to remember to order each month. I actually like this idea because if you start to accumulate too many products or don't like the monthly theme you can just skip it and not purchase. I like that you're not automatically bound to every box every month. I have already put in my order for next months Melts crate and I think it is a box that I will continue to get monthly. With the monthly melts box you receive two full size melts and 10 sample melts. Which I think is a perfect amount to receive on a monthly basis. You also get a print out saying what is in each melt so you can pick a melt to match your mood. Here is what I received in my box this month which was themed Lush:

Full Size:
1. Bathos: Violet combined with Jasmine and Lemon.
2. Cherry Blossom: Top notes of oranges sweeten this flowery blend, balanced with fern and green notes.

Sample Size:
1. Lady Catrina: Freshly cut limes, neroli and frankincense.
2. Candy Fluff: Strawberry sundae with creme and fluffy marshmallows.
3. Dirty: Spearmint with sandalwood, oakmoss, tarragon, thyme and lavender.
4. American Cream: Vanilla fragrance with herbal notes of clary sage and lavender.
5. Supa Nova: Floral, orange blossom, spice with hints of spearmint, patchouli and musk.
6. The Comforter: Orange and bergamot with a touch of floral combined with clove, cinnamon, patchouli and minty pennyroyal with vanilla and mush at the base of the scent.
7. Snow Fairy: Sweet sugary fairy dust fragrance. 
8. Karma: Patchouli, sweet orange, lemongrass and hints of musk and amber.
9. Jungle: Passionfruit, banana, fig and kumquat and ends on a patchouli base note.
10. Honey Wash The Kids: Crunchy toffee and sweet dripping honey with a touch of bergamot.

I always love reading the clever names on each product from Camirelli and the complex nature and scents of the melts is just amazing. In next months unboxing I will let you know what my favourites were from this box. I am going to use the candy fluff melt tonight and i'm also excited to try the american cream, supa nova and karma. They all sound just amazing though and I can't wait to get started on them. Definitely check out Camirelli Crate as they offer amazing products and are just amazing people. I am yet to be disappointed and like I mentioned previously this has quickly become my favourite subscription box.

No comments:

Post a Comment