Wednesday 30 September 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Untamed by S.C Stephens



So for the last month or so I have been tossing around the idea of doing Waiting on Wednesday posts on my blog but for some reason just kept putting it off. I've decided that I will do them but I will probably only do it every now and then and not every week. That way when I do put a Waiting on Wednesday post up you will know that the book must be truly amazing for me to be doing a post on it. 

The first book I am featuring is the fourth book in a series that not only introduced me to new adult books but also completely knocked my socks off along with every other article of clothing. I am of course talking about the Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens and the fourth book in the series is Untamed. The first three books in this series were all about Kellan and Kiera but now it is bad boy Griffin's turn. Griffin is one of those character's where throughout the series you never quite knew if you liked him or hated him so this book should be really interesting. 

Pre-order is now available on Amazon for a rather cheap $5.61 so jump over there and pre-order it now. This book is getting released on the 3rd November so keep an eye out for my review around that time cos you just know that I will be reading and reviewing this one the very second that it is released. If you haven't already make sure you go back and read the first three books in the Thoughtless series, you will not be disappointed.

Goodreads Synopsis
The spotlight doesn't only shine. Sometimes it burns.

Being the bad-boy bassist for the world's hottest band has earned Griffin Hancock some perks: a big house, a fast car, and most importantly his incredible wife, Anna. The one thing it hasn't brought him is the spotlight. Anna tells him to be patient, that his talent will win out. But Griffin is through waiting for permission to shine.

Without warning, Griffin makes a shocking decision and takes the gamble of a lifetime. Suddenly he's caught up in a new level of lights, cameras, and chaos. One that pushes his relationship with Anna to its limits. Anna has always found his unpredictable behavior sexy, but lately he's seen an ache in her eyes--and it has his soul in knots. Just as the recognition Griffin seeks is finally within reach, the thing he loves most in life could be slipping through his fingers..


No comments:

Post a Comment