Saturday 10 October 2015

Secrets Organic Box - September Unboxing



As previously mentioned i'm trying to use more organic products so i've swapped around a lot of my subscription boxes. I was undecided on getting this box but the first impressions are good so I will probably continue to receive this one. The Secrets Organic Box will set you back $25 per month if you choose the monthly ongoing subscription plan and you should receive a minimum six products per month. I couldn't find an item card just recipe cards so i'm not sure if there was one and I missed it or if you just don't get one. There was also a $25 gift card for a 14 day cleanse but when I saw the price of the cleanse I just gave the card away. Here is what I received this month:

Teza Real Life Organic Tea in Peach and Passionfruit: This is a decent sized bottle at 325ml. I also liked the little story on the back advising that their tea leaves are up-cycled as garden mulch. I do enjoy a good iced tea so I can't wait to give this a try.

Granola Girls Granola: Alright so this is probably going to sound a little odd but I don't usually eat granola at all, like ever. I had to google uses for granola so now that I've done that I'm probably just going to add it to my yogurt that I usually have for breakfast.

QI Organic Green Tea Detox and Wellness Tea: I like getting tea samples because I do drink a hell of a lot of tea during the week. I actually have a box of the Qi Organic Green Tea Detox so this isn't a new product to me but I do enjoy it so it always helps to have extra. I haven't tried their Wellness tea yet so i'm excited to give that a go.

Crio Bru Brewed Cocoa: I admit this product confused the crap out of me when I first saw it but it does come with a recipe card and a product brochure. I'm trying to kick my morning coffee habit so I'm hoping by giving this a go I will be able to do that. I haven't opened it yet as I need to find my french press but I'm really interested in the Mojito part of it. I can't wait to give this a go. I think it will be one of those things that you either love or hate.

Organyc Panty Liner and Pad Sample: So totally immature thought but I had a little giggle wondering if any male subscribers to this box happened to get this sample as well or if they get something different? For those of you who don't know I don't get my period every month due to medical reasons. I do keep these in the house/in my bag for just in case purposes so I will hold on to it and I do think they are a great idea provided that they work well. If I did get my period monthly and these worked well it would be something that I would consider swapping to.

Thomas Chipman Kale and Spirulina Corn Chips: This was the product that I was most excited for because I love my vege chips and I have heard so much about Kale chips. I was hesitant when I opened the bag and saw how green they were but my god they tasted amazing. Me and the girl that I work with got stuck into this bag right away and it is something that I would definitely re-purchase.

Overall I was quite impressed with this box. The standout was definitely the Kale and Spirulina Corn Chips. I'm not to sure about the value of this box yet and I won't know for certain until I try all of the products. I'm trying to broaden my tasting habits though and I think a box like this is definitely good for experimenting purposes. It's definitely a box that I will continue to get and I can't wait to see what else comes over the next few months.








No comments:

Post a Comment