Friday 9 October 2015

The Handmade Box - September Unboxing




I've been trying to buy more handmade and organic products so you may see some different unboxings showing up on my blog over the next couple of months. I have been really happy with my Camirelli Crate subscription and saw that they contribute to another subscription box which is The Handmade Box. I looked into this Handmade Box and thought that the products not only looked amazing but you are also supporting small businesses which is always a plus. Honestly when I was opening this box I felt like I was unwrapping a birthday present. It had two jewellery items in it which is crazy awesome. The Handmade Box offers a wide range of subscription box options and I have decided to get the ladies box which sets you back $21.95 per month plus postage (postage to WA is $6). Each month you will receive 6 to 8 samples/products which I think is a good amount. This subscription box doesn't run concurrently so you do need to remember to order each month. Here is what I received this month:

Daysie Chains Statement Bracelet: I fell in love with this bracelet the moment that I saw it. I honestly can't begin to explain how beautiful it is and it suits me perfectly. I started wearing it straight away. Recommended Retail Price $11

Tila Candle Co: Anybody who knows me knows that I have a major weakness for candles and melts so when I saw that there was a candle included I just couldn't control my excitement. The scent isn't something that I would normally pick for myself so it should be interesting. Recommended Retail Price $10

Little & Bird Raw Wooden Earrings: I've never owned wooden earrings before so I was excited to see these and they are just so adorable. I got little wooden stars which suit me perfectly as well so I can't wait to wear these. Recommended Retail Price $5

Blackbooks Chai Masala Tea Sample: I love a good chai tea so I can't wait to try this out. It smells just amazing. Recommended Retail Price $1.50

Reed Bath Bomb: It's good that I received a bath bomb because I never use our bath and it's about time that I started using it so this should give me that boost that I need. Recommended Retail Price $5.50

The Waltzing Moose Wall Decal: I've only recently caught on to the whole wall decal trend so i'm really happy to receive this. I'm thinking I might put this on the wall between our his and hers computer stations at home. Recommended Retail Price $7

Camirelli Small Sized Soap: Apparently you could receive a soap or a body butter and to be honest I would've been happy either way. I love Camirelli products and this soap smells amazing. It will be going straight in the bathroom when I get home. Recommended Retail Price $2 - $4.

Inspicards: I thought that these were really cute and I adore the love quote from Moulin Rouge. Not quite sure where i'm going to put these yet but I do like them. Recommended Retail Price $2

Smalt Smoked Salt Caramel Fudge Sample: I pre-typed this post at work and it was killing me to have the Fudge Sample sitting there but not being able to eat it cos I hadn't had a chance to take the photos.

This box completely blew my mind and I loved everything in it. The two jewellery items were definitely a win for me and I will get plenty of wear out of them. I'm only new to decals so this will definitely be going up somewhere in the house. I love receiving a candle in a box and I love that its not something I would pick normally cos it's always good to step outside of your comfort zone. I'm going to be trying the tea later on today but let's be honest it smelt amazing and you can't go too wrong with tea. The fudge and soap will both be getting used straight away which is good. That's probably what I loved most about this box the fact that pretty much every item is usable to me. I'm still not sure what i'm going to do with the inspicards so if you have any idea's please let me know. Overall I loved this box and can't wait to see what comes next month.









No comments:

Post a Comment