Wednesday 21 October 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Light of Day by Allison Van Diepen



Hi guys, welcome to another edition of Waiting on Wednesday. This time I bring you Light of Day by Allison Van Diepen which will be getting released on the 24th November. I am dying to get my hands on this book as I recently finished and loved the companion novel On The Edge. I was really excited when I saw that this book was going to be about X because he is such an intriguing character and definitely a character that I would love to read more about. I find Allison Van Diepen's writing to be so easy to read so I am really looking forward to it and I have already pre-ordered my copy on Amazon even though it is going to set me back in my book allowance next month. If you haven't already definitely check out On The Edge so that you will be ready to read Light of Day when it drops at the end of November. 

Goodreads Synopsis
Like any other Saturday night, Gabby Perez and her best friend, Maria, are out dancing. But this isn’t just another night. When a mysterious stranger warns Gabby their drinks have been drugged, she hurries Maria home. Sure enough, the next day, Maria can’t remember a thing. Gabby’s shaken by their close call. And she’s not going to stay quiet about it.

She opens up the airwaves on her radio show and discovers an even worse truth: the guy who drugged them was going to force them into prostitution. Then Gabby’s friend Bree never makes it home from a party, and Gabby fears the worst.

Gabby reaches out to the guy who saved her, the gorgeous stranger she knows only as X. As they dive into the seedy underworld of Miami, searching for Bree, they can’t ignore their undeniable attraction. Until Gabby discovers the truth about who X really is and the danger that surrounds him. Can their love survive the light of day?

No comments:

Post a Comment