Friday 19 February 2016

Jazzy Nail Box Unboxing: February's Be My Valentine Box‏



I am such a terrible person when it comes to spending money and I have of course found another subscription box that I just had to have in my life. Today I bring you February's Jazzy Nail Box which is a subscription box for your nails. Each month for $34.90 you will receive not only high quality nail polishes but also high quality accents and accessories to decorate your nails. I actually spend my Sundays cleaning the house in the mornings and then have pamper sessions in the afternoon so this box is perfect for me. The nail polish brands that they send out to you are generally between $10 and $20 and are brands that I often use myself. They also offer tutorials on the site to give you all kinds of idea's on decorating your nails using everything that is in your box. Here is a look at what I received in my February Box which was a Valentines Day Box:

15ml Mariah 18K White Gold & Silver Top Coat Nail Polish by OPI: My god this top coat is so gorgeous with it's little gold flecks. I tried it on one nail at work to see what it was like and I can't wait to use it this weekend. Absolutely love it.

15ml Down to the Core-al Nail Polish by OPI: This colour is so pretty but it's not a colour that I would generally pick for myself. I'm more into the darker shades and steer clear of reds and pinks. This colour is a really dark orange and it will be interesting to see how this works for me.

15ml bottle of Feet Lotion by Beautiful Feet: I have a huge collection of foot lotions and treatments so i'm always happy to try a new product. I will use this one over the weekend for sure.

3 Nail Art Accents and Accessories: This month we received a sheet of heart nail vinyl stickers which are gorgeous and should be rather easy to use. A satchel of round rhinestones which are gorgeous but to be honest I always struggle with rhinestones and generally just make a mess so I may pass these on to someone. The last item was Golden Strip Tape which might seem like such a small thing but the things that you can do with the tape are endless and it won't take me long to use it all.

4 Nail Art Tools: We received two orange sticks, 1 buffer and a dual function cuticle remover. These are fairly basic and standard nail tools but are also tools that you can never have too much of. I will add these to the collection and work through them.

One Surprise Gift: I love that you also receive a surprise gift in your box and the minute I saw what the gift was this month I may have done a little girly squeal. It was a pair of black cat earrings. They were perfection and so totally me.


I have to say I had high hopes for this box and it lived up to it's expectations. The quality of the items in the box and the endless possibilities that you have with the items you receive is just amazing. I also love that if you do get stuck for ideas and need inspiration you can just go to the site. I will definitely be trying out all these items over the next couple of weeks and will be sure to upload some pictures in my weekly updates. If you are a nail polish fiend like myself then I would strongly recommend this box to you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment