Thursday 17 March 2016

New Release Alert: Between You and Me by Lisa Hall‏



I love when I pre-order books and then completely forget about them so when they show up on my kindle it's like a surprise present. It's not too often that I pre-order books from authors that I don't know but this book just really grabbed my attention. The synopsis is very vague which is great because it adds an air of mystery. I haven't read any full reviews for this book yet but I have skipped over some and the words that keep popping out are big twist! Now who doesn't love a story with a twist thrown in. Between You and Me has received a lot of high ratings on Goodreads so it will be interesting to see what I think of this one. I wasn't too set on which book I was going to read next so I will probably read this next.


Goodreads Synopsis
They say every marriage has its secrets.
But no one sees what happens behind closed doors.
And sometimes those doors should never be opened …

Sal and Charlie are married. They love each other. But they aren’t happy. Sal cannot leave, no matter what Charlie does – no matter how much it hurts.




No comments:

Post a Comment